What I want for Velsoft Christmas
Happy Velsoft Christmas!
As is our annual tradition, I thought this week I’d find out what each Velsoftian wants most for Christmas. My list includes a column of items they each asked for, as well as things they really want but didn’t share these ideas with anyone. I hope everyone’s Christmas wishes come true this year!
(For myself, I asked for a new Harley Davidson t-shirt, but what I would really like to have is a Leonard Nimoy Star Trek Lunch Bag so I can bring my lunch to work in style!)
|On the Christmas list||What they really want|
|Ben||‘See You Later Alligator’ Door Mat (for visitors coming by the new place)||Army man shaped bottle opener (getting in touch with his inner army!)|
|Brandon||Braun Electric Shaver||Desktop Retro Arcade Machine (for while the computer is booting up)|
|Carol||Unicorn Cereal Bowl (wanted one since she was a kid)||Chocolate Care Package (when hugs aren’t enough)|
|Cindy||Converse CTAS High Street Hi||The Guzzle Buddy (for the end of those long days)|
|Dave||Shower cleaning kit||“Oh For Fox Sake” Mug (for when kids are in the office)|
|Dylan||Yeti Hopper (must have for the photographer on the go)||Blank Puzzle (he finds it calming)|
|Ian T||Warby Parker Eyeglasses (every Superman needs a pair)||It’s Your Turn to Walk the Dog Socks (for Tia)|
|Jan||Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones||Bear Paw Oven Mitts (sometimes the bear must come out!)|
|Jim||DJI Phantom 4 Drone||Death Wish Coffee (for long days at the office)|
|Jimmy||Bamboo Wooden Wireless Mouse||Remote Control Giant Rattle Snake (just because he doesn’t have a python)|
|John||The Ultimate Beard Haircare Pack||Slang Flashcards (to get hip to the language of the streets)|
|Michael||The R2-D2 Coffee Press||
|Nathan||Toaster Grilled Cheese Bags||Mario amiibo (or any other from Smash Bros Series)|
|Sandra||Rose Quartz Bonsai Wishing Tree||Animal Face Masks (for staff meetings)|
|Scott||The Carry-On Cocktail Kit||Golden Girls Monopoly (his fav show!)|
|Sydney||Full set of Stranger Things Custom Minifigures||Zombie Evolution Art Print (who wouldn’t)|
What’s in the Pipeline
- Dylan is creating graphics for custom and internal customers.
- Sydney is creating custom eLearning courses.
- Ben is working on custom projects.
- Jan is working on CA course components and eLearning QA.
- Carol is editing new courses and writing blogs.
- Improve print styles of notes from the Notes section in the sidebar. The list of pages, buttons, and the lined paper styles are now hidden when printing.
- When printing any page containing links, the URL of the link would appear after the link text (e.g., “Velsoft” would be printed as “Velsoft (https://www.velsoft.com)”) which often leads to poor printing results. This has been removed.
- The notes/bookmark toolbar is now hidden when printing pages in a course.
- Performance improvements relating to notes and notifications, particularly on slow connections.
- Fixed certificates being cut off when downloaded or printed.
- Fixed course branding body font size affecting the position and spacing of the notes/bookmark toolbar. A larger font size would move the toolbar and increase the space between the icons.
Courses released this month:
Here is the official count of courses for both courseware and eLearning: