Moment of Laughter Day
April 14 is International Moment of Laughter Day. I thought it would be great to collect jokes from Velsoftians so that we could all have a few moments of laughter. The response was overwhelming. Here are some of the jokes I received:
|Jan||Two cows are standing in a field.
One cow says “MOOOOO!”
The other cow says pretty much the same thing.
|Ben||What did the policeman say to his belly button?
You’re under a vest!
|Jim||What’s the best way to carve wood?
Whittle by whittle.
|Carol||Who is bigger: Mr. Bigger or Mr. Bigger’s baby?
The baby, because she’s a little bigger.
|Sandra||Who’s the king of the classroom?
|Dylan||Why shouldn’t you write with a broken pencil?
Because it’s pointless!
|Sydney||What do you call someone else’s cheese?
|Ian||What did Batman say to Robin before they got in the car?
“Robin, get in the car.”
|Brandon||Why do gorillas have big nostrils?
Because gorillas have big fingers.
|Jimmy||What did the pirate say when he turned 80?
|Cindy||What’s Forrest Gump’s email password?
|Michael||How did Darth Vader know what Luke got him for Christmas?
He felt his presents!
Dishes Sean Connery!
|Scott||Why was the snowman looking through a bag of carrots?
He was picking his nose!
|Alex||Why don’t they play poker in the jungle?
Too many cheetahs.
|Pablo||Why was the broom late for the meeting?
|Maria||What is the difference between three and two?
|Jean||How do you find Will Smith in the snow?
You check for fresh prince!
|Craig||What’s the last thing that goes through a bug’s mind when it hits a windshield?
What’s in the Pipeline
- Sydney is working on custom projects.
- Dylan is working on custom projects.
- Ben is working on custom projects.
- Jan is on vacation.
- Carol is editing custom projects and refreshing courses.
- Course revision history:
- Reduced the number of entries added to the revision history when saving pages. Previously, two entries were always added: “modified page” and “modified metadata.” The metadata entry will now only be added when questions are removed from a page.
- The “modified metadata” entry will now have an author set when a page is saved or a question is added to a page.
- Fixed overall course scores in reports not updating in some cases:
- When cloning, copying, or deleting a page that has questions.
- When adding a question to a page.
- When removing a question from a page.
- When inserting a page break and there are questions after the break.
- When the mobile app synchronizes answers that were submitted offline.
- Fixed an error that occurs when exporting a course to EPUB format.
Courses released this month:
Here is the official count of courses for both courseware and eLearning:
- Why didn’t the astronaut come home to his wife?
- He needed his space.
- What did the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet?
- Why did the scarecrow win an award?
- He was outstanding in his field.
- What did the buffalo say when his son left?
- What don’t ants get sick?
- They have anty-bodies.
- When is your door not actually a door?
- When it’s ajar.
- What’s green, fuzzy, and would hurt if it fell on you out of a tree?
- A pool table.
- Have you heard the one about the corduroy pillow?
- It’s making headlines.
- Did you hear about the two thieves who stole a calendar?
- They each got six months.
- Have you heard of the band 923 Megabytes?
- Probably not, they haven’t had a gig yet.
- What’s the most terrifying word in nuclear physics?